Deep carpet Commercial Office Cleaning Services refers to a system of cleaning the carpet that cleans the carpet from within. It is one of the most popular carpet cleaning approaches that is performed by millions of people worldwide. But the question is how would someone understand what cleaning method would best suite his/her carpets. However, there are two major carpet cleaning methods – deep cleaning and surface cleaning. Deep cleaning is required for carpets that are very dirty and has got some liquid spills which cannot be removed with a vacuum cleaner. Experts suggest that every carpet should be given a deep cleaning after every 12-18 months. But, the question is how to deep clean a carpet? Well, find the five most important deep carpet cleaning methods below.
1. Shampooing: Using shampoo to clean the carpet is called shampooing. The main reason behind using huge amounts of shampoo is to create high volumes of foams and let the dirt evacuate. However, shampooing is a very common but popular method of deep cleaning a carpet. If you are planning to use shampoo to clean your carpet, make sure that it is washed with enough amounts of water and dried soon as the washing is done.
2. Warm water extraction: Extracting warm water through the carpet is one of the most popular methods of deep cleaning. Hot water is mixed with some chemicals like detergents that help the water to clean the dirt. The biggest privilege of undergoing this cleaning method is that even the toughest stains can be removed if the procedure can be followed with adequate care.
3. Applying absorbent pads: This method is fairly simple but is very expensive than other methods. All you have to do is to use an absorbent pad that absorbs dirt and stain. For this method, you do not have to clean the entire piece of carpet; the selected parts have to be taken care of. However, you can buy some high quality absorbent pads from the market that can do the tasks for you. These pads even remove the odor and replace it with fragrance.
4. Using foams: Using foams for deep cleaning your carpets is an old method of cleaning the carpets. As forms are soft in nature, they leave fewer possibilities of causing any harm to your carpet fibers. However, this method also gives you the privilege of not cleaning the entire piece. For this method, you have to add some cleaning chemicals to the foam and rub it on the stained part of the carpet. After a certain period of time, the stains will disappear. If it does not work, you may have to perform the same action for a several times.
5. Dry removal: If you don’t want to use water for cleaning the carpet, this method can be great. In this method of cleaning, you have to spread some cleaning substances like detergents around the specific areas of the carpet. After that, a dry remover like vacuum cleaner has to be used to pull out the stains.
Finally, trying deep cleaning methods is not easy to be practiced at home. If you want to maximize the cleaning exposures, the best option would be to consult with a carpet cleaning professional first.